ITIL© 4 Foundation
This course prepares participants for the examination leading to the ITIL 4 Foundation Certificate. The exam is a 60-minute, 40 question, multiple-choice format test; a passing mark of 65% is required to receive your certificate. Two sample exams are delivered during the course to help prepare attendees for the final exam. This certification is the prerequisite for advanced levels of ITIL certification.
The course is designed as an introduction to ITIL 4 and enables you to understand a new way to look at IT Service Management through a Service Value System (SVS).
ITIL 4 takes you through an evolved view of a Service Value System (SVS), which provides a holistic end-to-end picture of what it really means to contribute to business value, and also integrates concepts from models such as Lean IT, Agile and DevOps.
The agenda includes:
- Key concepts of service management
- Key concepts of value creation
- Key concepts of service relationships
- Components of the ITIL service value system
- The ITIL service value chain
- The four dimensions of service management
- ITIL practices
- The seven ITIL guiding principles
Who Should Attend?
ITIL Foundation training is essential for anyone involved in the internal or external delivery of IT services:
- Individuals at the start of their journey in service management
- ITSM managers and aspiring ITSM managers
- Individuals working in other parts of IT (digital, product, development) with a strong interface to service delivery
- Existing ITIL qualification holders wishing to update their knowledge
There are no mandatory prerequisites, however, work experience in IT services is recommended.