ITIL Strategist - Direct, Plan, and Improve
ITIL Strategist: Direct, Plan, and Improve (DPI) is one of four courses needed to achieve ITIL 4’s Managing Professional (MP) designation and one of the two courses needed to achieve the ITIL Strategic Leader designation.
This 3-day course provides IT practitioners with the practical skills necessary to create a ‘learning and improving’ IT organization with a strong and effective strategic direction.
Learning objectives include:
- Understand the scope of what is to be directed/planned and how to use key principles and methods of planning
- Understand the role of governance, risk, and compliance (GRC) and how to integrate with the service value system (SVS)
- Discover how to use the key principles and methods of continual improvement for all types of improvements
- Discover how to use the key principles of organizational change management
- Understand how to use the key principles and methods of measurement and reporting in directing, planning, and improvement
Who Should Attend/Pre-requisites?
This course is aimed at IT leaders and managers of all levels of the organization seeking to obtain the ITIL Managing Professional (MP) designation or the ITIL Strategic Leader (SL) designation, and/or who are involved in shaping IT direction and strategy.
All intermediate level (Specialist, Leader, and Strategist courses) candidates must have an ITIL 4 Foundation certification. You must provide a copy of your ITIL 4 Foundation certificate as part of your course registration.
Each course prepares the candidate for a closed-book exam, which consists of 40 multiple-choice questions. Participants may choose an exam voucher which allows them to schedule the exam at their convenience on any date after completion of the course, or they may take a paper-based exam at a Zenetex location.
Intermediate level (Managing Professional Transition, Specialist, Strategist, and Leader courses) exam candidates are given 90 minutes to complete the exam and must receive a passing grade of 70% in order to receive their certificate.